in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,823 books
 New: 183 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

I'M LOST! Read everything, please help

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: I'M LOST! Read everything, please help  (Read 1513 times)

chuck

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: chuck
message icon
I'M LOST! Read everything, please help
« on: April 02, 2010, 11:50:14 PM »

I joined years ago, and downloaded very little, but now I came back and although there is a lot going on as far as problems with the site, I see that it seems people are downloading OK.  But, when I go into my CP, all I get is 0 as far as bandwith left, and I see that once I hit 0, I can never download again?

I also read that RESET has been turned off, so PLEASE tell me what I can do to be able to download again...
I tried for days, but the 0 bandwidth left never resets.  Can anyone please help reactivate my account?

I visited the home page and noticed some old government pamphlets, and would like to download them.

If anyone can help get my account out of the 0 state, please do so or let me know what I have to do.

Thanks in advance!
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Re: I'M LOST! Read everything, please help
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 12:56:09 AM »

Ok Chuck you are set for the month with a gig or 200 fill per month
ip icon Logged

chuck

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: chuck
message icon
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 04:39:57 PM »

THANK YOU! I really appreciate you fixing my account.  I tried it and it works again.

Please let us know when it is OK to donate as I still see the yellow notice for us not to do it yet.  Thank you again!
ip icon Logged

De_Maupassant

message icon
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 12:39:23 AM »

Hi.  Same boat as Chuck:  joined two years ago and can log in, but when I log in, it says I am an unrecognized user.
ip icon Logged

Astaldo711

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 01:28:53 AM »

De_Maupassant, I show you have your full monthly allowance left.
ip icon Logged

De_Maupassant

message icon
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2010, 03:29:30 AM »

To whoever fixed it:  thanks!
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.