in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,820 books
 New: 185 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Windfall (webcomic series)

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Windfall (webcomic series)  (Read 1155 times)

m.augur

message icon
Windfall (webcomic series)
« on: September 27, 2021, 08:25:06 AM »

Hello everyone! I'm m.augur and I'm co-creator of action-adventure fantasy webcomic series "Windfall" (that sometimes mixes a few more genres) Idea of creating "Windfall" was haunting me and my friends for 12 years now.

What is it exactly about?

When Silene - a young princess of Evenlea is accused of ordering the murder of her parents, she becomes the most wanted person in the kingdom. Condemned by the public, she joins forces with Rave - a mercenary marked with power of gravity, and Danshi - a thief cat. But when they're trying to find a real killer and clear Silene's good name, they face unexpected threats that can change the world forever.

If you're interested, here are the links -

first episode -> https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/windfall/intro-optional/viewer?title_no=660186&episode_no=1

All episodes ->
https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/windfall/list?title_no=660186&page=2

I'd love to know what you think about it 😃

Have a nice day 😉

« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 07:03:15 AM by m.augur »
ip icon Logged

crashryan

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
Re: Windfall (webcomic series)
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2021, 04:06:39 PM »

Links return an error message (can't find file).
ip icon Logged

SuperScrounge

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2021, 05:10:40 AM »

I went to webtoons main site and used search to find the comic since the links aren't working.

I looked at the last update. The eyes seemed weird to me. Also the bodies seemed... stretched. Maybe it's all an art style I'm not used to. The writing seemed okay, although I did feel the gal's complaining went on too long.
ip icon Logged

m.augur

message icon
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2021, 07:10:41 AM »

Links return an error message (can't find file).

i corrected the links, they should work now

I went to webtoons main site and used search to find the comic since the links aren't working.

I looked at the last update. The eyes seemed weird to me. Also the bodies seemed... stretched. Maybe it's all an art style I'm not used to. The writing seemed okay, although I did feel the gal's complaining went on too long.

thanks for your feedback
ip icon Logged

m.augur

message icon
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2021, 07:40:32 AM »

we have changed the eye drawing style a bit in upcoming episodes, can you tell me what do you think? Do they look better now?
ip icon Logged

SuperScrounge

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2021, 10:44:58 AM »

we have changed the eye drawing style a bit in upcoming episodes, can you tell me what do you think? Do they look better now?

Now I can see a One Piece influence which helps me understand the art style better.

I think it's that the eyes seem large for the head and face to me. Then again, I'm used to the older American comic book style of eyes.
ip icon Logged
Comic Book Plus In-House Image

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2021, 11:34:16 PM »

looks good
ip icon Logged

m.augur

message icon
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2021, 06:57:01 PM »

ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.