in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,823 books
 New: 185 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Who's next, Hollywood?

Pages: 1 [2]

topic icon Author Topic: Who's next, Hollywood?  (Read 7567 times)

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Who's next, Hollywood?
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2011, 05:13:54 AM »

Some of the things that I love in comics sometimes come of corny even in cartoons let alone live action. Just think Catwoman if you want to know how not to make a movie super costume
ip icon Logged

profh0011

• Global Moderator
message icon
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2011, 05:28:36 PM »

I saw no reason to screw up Catwoman's costume the way they did in BATMAN RETURNS... and even more so in the movie CATWOMAN.  (wretch)

Especially when they got it SO "right" with Julie Newmar. (I never cared for the Catwoman costumes in the comics, I was spoiled by the tv series.)

:)
ip icon Logged

CharlieRock

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2011, 01:36:42 AM »

"Not big enough really. Maybe Wesley Snipes. "

No, no, no! They already did that with BLADE!  (All those years I never had a clue who these characters were based on, then I found out BOTH Luke Cage AND Blade were based on the same actor-- Jim Brown. And Snipes looks nothing like him.)

Now Michael Clarke Duncan... HE's the guy they should cast if they ever do a remake of LIVE AND LET DIE!

No, no ,no I've got it.
Michael Jai White can play Luke Cage mega!
You might remember him from Blood and Bone (a Bloodsport remake) or Spawn
and he lent voice talent ot Static Shock and Justice League (as Doomsday)
and he was a stuntman for Universal Soldier (as well as a bad guy)

ip icon Logged
Pages: 1 [2]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.