in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,782 books
 New: 187 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

How do I? get to the next page of listings?

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: How do I? get to the next page of listings?  (Read 3563 times)

jimmm kelly

• VIP
message icon
How do I? get to the next page of listings?
« on: January 25, 2013, 03:48:12 AM »

I've looked on FAQ and How do I? but I haven't found an answer to this question.

Maybe I'm just missing something obvious, but how do I get to the next page of listings for a long run of issues under one title, where more issues are listed on a 2nd page? I know I was able to do this before when I first came here, but now I can't seem to find any tabs or buttons that take me to the next page.

For instance, CAPTAIN MARVEL ADVENTURES should have 161 issues to view, but there's only 94 on the first page--so there must be a second page, but I have no idea how to get to it.

EDIT: Okay, I've found a work around, by using the arrow to reverse the ordering of the issues so the last issue appears at the top of the list, instead of the first. So I guess that will do me--but I thought there was a way to get to a second page.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 03:58:49 AM by jimmm kelly »
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
Re: How do I? get to the next page of listings?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 07:09:37 AM »

Whoops! Thanks Jim. All fixed now, there are little numbers at the bottom of the table.

This is the second time this little blighter has crept in, so a slightly embarrassing.

Regards

Mark
ip icon Logged

jimmm kelly

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 01:42:03 PM »

Oh that's a relief. Good to know there really was a problem and it wasn't just me going senile.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 03:43:14 PM »

No one said you are not still going senile like the rest of us  :o
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 07:34:28 PM »

10/10 for finding the work around by sorting!
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.