in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,823 books
 New: 183 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Fawcett CMA 123 plus some revised ones

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Fawcett CMA 123 plus some revised ones  (Read 2057 times)

hoover

message icon
Fawcett CMA 123 plus some revised ones
« on: October 10, 2008, 11:23:38 AM »

I've just uploaded some CMAs, hopefully into my folder this time.

#123 new scans.  There was a lump out of the front cover which I had to edit so I've added a better copy of the fc which I found on the internet.

#20 As it seems to be open season for adding covers to this issue I put in another one which I found on the net.  It isn't very good but has
more colour than the fiche one.

If these two downloaded covers are likely to cause panic and confusion among the Administrators feel free to remove them.

#20 and the other four issues have been straightened up and enlarged.

Please ignore #129.  I thought that was one of mine but it should have been #128.

Hoover
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 11:56:13 AM by hoover »
ip icon Logged

darkmark

• VIP
message icon
Re: Fawcett CMA 123 plus some revised ones
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 01:28:54 PM »

And with this, Hoover, you get us down to just 3 wants for Captain Marvel Adventures: #107, 149, and 150.  Thanks.
ip icon Logged

Yoc

• Past Member
message icon
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 01:45:58 PM »

Thanks Hoover, the CMA20 has two versions of the cover already with and without the mini-comic.  I think that covers the only variations so I'll leave it as is on the site.

I've added your other improved issues.

Thanks for the CMA 123, another one off the needed list.
:)
ip icon Logged

hoover

message icon
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 02:36:12 PM »

OK Yoc but I'd prefer the rest of the enlarged scans for #20 on instead of the original.

Hoover
ip icon Logged

Yoc

• Past Member
message icon
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 03:24:37 PM »

Ah, sorry Hoover I goofed up and deleted it from the FTP.  (The were in your folder this time btw, :) )

If you'd like to upload it again (this has the new covers that were recently added right?) I'll put it on the site for you.

Sorry about the mix-up,
-Yoc
ip icon Logged

hoover

message icon
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 07:55:51 PM »

No problem Yoc.  #20 uploaded again along with improved #128.

Hoover
ip icon Logged

Yoc

• Past Member
message icon
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2008, 04:50:45 AM »

Thanks Hoover, improved versions are now up.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.