in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,782 books
 New: 194 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

"Weird Science"

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: "Weird Science"  (Read 1019 times)

emile1646

message icon
"Weird Science"
« on: November 09, 2018, 01:02:43 PM »

Hi everybody !
Do you know where I can find the "Weird Science" comics ?
Are they in public domain ?

Thanks you !
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
Re: "Weird Science"
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 05:13:20 PM »

Holy mascarpone emile, you're keen.
I'm sorry but we don't host them here.
Why don't you do an internet search?  I've just done one and found a couple of sites with some books.
ip icon Logged

Paiyada

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: Paiyada
message icon
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 02:30:57 AM »

I would like to help in providing you with useful information if needed.
ip icon Logged

Captain Audio

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 08:36:57 AM »

Years ago I found the entire run available for download on a foreign site, french i think it was, but they were quickly pulled. Then a PC meltdown due to a lightning strike destroyed my downloaded files about a year later. It was fun while it lasted.
ip icon Logged

hasan459

message icon
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2018, 12:50:29 PM »

weird science is available on amazon
ip icon Logged

silversabrewolf

message icon
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2019, 04:01:21 PM »

They are from E.C. and nothing from E.C. wont expire until about 2047 I believe with the first issues of MAD magazine.
ip icon Logged

positronic1

message icon
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 07:39:12 PM »

How can anyone NOT be able to find WEIRD SCIENCE? It's been reprinted like, a dozen times since the 1970s in various different formats. Those formats included floppy comic book reprints, big slipcased hardcover black & white volumes reproduced from the original artwork, trade paperbacks, and deluxe color volumes (currently still available from Dark Horse and/or Gemstone).

OH.... you say you only want them if they're FREE...??  Well, that's completely different, then. No can do, legally. But I've heard of these "torrent" things... that's all I know. It's not really my thing. You're on your own, and I wash my hands of any culpability.

ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.