in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,813 books
 New: 194 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Hope it worked

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Hope it worked  (Read 2289 times)

Astaldo711

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
Hope it worked
« on: March 07, 2010, 05:30:15 PM »

I uploaded Herbie The Fat Fury #6. I tried to find the silver age category but didn't see it so I put it in ACG. I hope this works!
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Hope it worked
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 06:40:55 PM »

It is not showing up? You may not have waited and then hit confirm. If you do not hit confirm it will not show up. I opened suspect folder up for uploading but not browsing. I think this is safest. Anyone can put stuff in it but it must be approved and moved to a public folder for others to see and download. I think it is a good place to put all SA until until approved.
Depending on what you keep open you may be able to find the confirm screen and hit confirm. If not could you please upload it to suspect folder?
ip icon Logged

Astaldo711

message icon
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 07:04:51 PM »

Maybe I'm not doing it right. I went to "upload" on the main page and did it from there. I hit preview to upload it but didn't see confirm. I'll try again.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 07:11:39 PM »

It takes some time before the preview screen changes to confirm. That is the actual upload of the file. When you push confirm it puts it in the suspect folder until a mod can approve it.
ip icon Logged

Perseus

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: Perseus
message icon
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 07:13:21 PM »

I uploaded another Spirit a couple of days ago and it hasn't appeared yet. Did it work?
ip icon Logged

Astaldo711

message icon
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 07:19:37 PM »

Yeah, I just saw the confirm button. I uploaded Herbie, Zorro and a couple of Sergeant Preston books.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2010, 07:45:30 PM »

Your Herbie is not onsite Ast and much appreciated I am sure, but unfortunately the other features are copyright to their owners. Always something to look at with Dell. Check the notice on the Four Color section. Sorry Perseus I see nothing from you in the to be approved section. Can you give it another go it may have been lost in the transition.
ip icon Logged

Astaldo711

message icon
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2010, 09:56:03 PM »

I got them from Internet Archive so I thought they were PD. Sorry. I just jumped the gun trying to contribute something.
ip icon Logged

Janus Wolf

message icon
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2010, 01:35:32 AM »

To all uploaders and new uploaders, please send me an email, oh how many books you have uploaded and I will change your status to VIP if it is not already so. may take a little while as I am juggle a couple things and come back here during breaks......
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.