in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,813 books
 New: 194 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

New Fawcett's: Bulletman no.1 w/cover and included missing No. 3 Bulletman

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: New Fawcett's: Bulletman no.1 w/cover and included missing No. 3 Bulletman  (Read 2631 times)

Aqualad1

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: Aqualad1

Hello,

I noticed I could improve Fawcett's Bulletman no. 1 that was missing a cover, just sent the uploaded with front/back cover. Also, included the missing No. 3 issue of the same series in my second upload today.
ip icon Logged

Astaldo711

• VIP & JVJ Project Member

Thank you!
ip icon Logged

Aqualad1

• Past Member

Just sending through the upload pipeline a complete no.7 of Bulletman
ip icon Logged

Jedifish

• VIP

Sweet. I need to check out some Bulletman comics.
ip icon Logged

crimsoncrusader

• VIP

Much appreciated thanks for uploading those.
ip icon Logged
Comic Book Plus In-House Image

DennyWilson

• VIP

Have they been posted yet?
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator

Aqualad did you remember to confirm your upload they do not show up
ip icon Logged

Aqualad1

• Past Member

My applogies, I believe I did miss the confirm button (failing eyesight I suppose) resent 1, 3 and 7 in Bulletman series - enjoy!
ip icon Logged

Aqualad1

• Past Member

I also included another upload today entitled: Cisco Kid Comics no.1 published by Swappers Quarterly (Chicago) in 1944.  I could not find this Publisher on your site so I placed under the Suspect Folder under Platinum PD until it can find a new home and maybe a biography?  It would be interesting to learn more about the Chicago publishers of GD comics - thank you!
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator

Thanks Aqualad. We already had Cisco my book and scans in small press. Bailey ran a shop supplying to others. He produced Cisco either for himself or as a surragate because of paper rationing. Either way it was unauthorized.
ip icon Logged

Aqualad1

• Past Member

Sounds like a very good history of comics story in between the lines. Has it been explored?  Thank you!
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator

JVJ may know
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.