in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,817 books
 New: 194 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Cannot Download

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Cannot Download  (Read 1778 times)

blueridgerider

message icon
Cannot Download
« on: March 19, 2010, 11:02:33 PM »

I have not been on in a long time.  Back when I originally registered there were no lomits.  I understand the limits and am not complaining, glad that allows more to get books.

Anyway,  I tried to downlaod some new books today and got the message to check my user CP.  It said I had o bytes etc. 

I have not downaloaded in at least a month.  I would like to be able to downlaod again.  Thank you for all you do keeping this great site going.
ip icon Logged

Astaldo711

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
Re: Cannot Download
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 12:21:18 AM »

On Monday all newbies will be reset with 200mb/20 books per week. I gave you 100mb to get you started.
ip icon Logged

kosmic64

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: kosmic64
message icon
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 01:12:50 AM »

Astaldo... do you ever get any downtime man? It seems you are always here helping everybody with their little DL issues. Like a never-resting guardian for justice and benevolence. We newbs bow in thanks.  :)
ip icon Logged

Astaldo711

message icon
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2010, 01:27:10 AM »

Just helpin' the cause my friend!
ip icon Logged

Astaldo711

message icon
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2010, 01:28:01 AM »

Besides, Narfstar did more than his share and I'm trying to give him some time off. Of course, he refuses to stay away...
ip icon Logged

kosmic64

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: kosmic64
message icon
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2010, 01:32:21 AM »

I can understand that. This place keeps on drawing me back to it... sometimes at the strangest of hours.... insomnia can be a bitch. ;)
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.