in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,820 books
 New: 189 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

All-Amazing Comics #38 is up at last!!!

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: All-Amazing Comics #38 is up at last!!!  (Read 1750 times)

srca1941

• VIP
message icon
All-Amazing Comics #38 is up at last!!!
« on: March 27, 2010, 02:26:55 AM »

It took far longer than I had planned, but All-Amazing Comics #38 is now up on my site! I've had a semester-long project at school take more time and energy than I had planned, and that has also kept me from posting here, or even checking in too often.

In the meantime, the new issue (which was mostly supposed to be the line-up of #37 way back before I canceled the book) features Nedor's Doc Strange, Prize's Power Nelson, Holyoke's Blue Streak, and Rural Home's Toreador!!! Last time I checked Doc's source book, Thrilling Comics #8, wasn't up here, so I'll be happy to upload it soon.

-Eric
http://goldenyears.goldenagegraphics.net/
ip icon Logged

Astaldo711

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
Re: All-Amazing Comics #38 is up at last!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 02:30:44 AM »

Yours is one of the sites I have bookmarked. Great to see so much interest in the Golden Age. Thanks for all the hard work on your site. I love all the stories you have on there. It's a nice sampling of characters.
ip icon Logged

bchat

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: bchat
message icon
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 03:13:08 AM »

Good to see another issue! 

Hope you don't mind a suggestion, but on the home page, could it be possible for you to use the cover image or title of the newest "issue" as a link?  I just think it'ld be better for everyone, new & old readers alike, to jump right into your latest effort rather than navigate to the library, & then on to the latest release.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 03:21:56 AM »

Only the admin can adjust the home page
ip icon Logged

bchat

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: bchat
message icon
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 03:40:35 AM »

Only the admin can adjust the home page

I'm talking about Eric's site, not this one.
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2010, 04:09:46 AM »

It took far longer than I had planned, but All-Amazing Comics #38 is now up on my site! I've had a semester-long project at school take more time and energy than I had planned, and that has also kept me from posting here, or even checking in too often.

In the meantime, the new issue (which was mostly supposed to be the line-up of #37 way back before I canceled the book) features Nedor's Doc Strange, Prize's Power Nelson, Holyoke's Blue Streak, and Rural Home's Toreador!!! Last time I checked Doc's source book, Thrilling Comics #8, wasn't up here, so I'll be happy to upload it soon.

-Eric
http://goldenyears.goldenagegraphics.net/

Awesome news Eric!  ;D ;D

B.
ip icon Logged

srca1941

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2010, 11:57:06 AM »

Hope you don't mind a suggestion, but on the home page, could it be possible for you to use the cover image or title of the newest "issue" as a link?  I just think it'ld be better for everyone, new & old readers alike, to jump right into your latest effort rather than navigate to the library, & then on to the latest release.

Done! Always happy to take suggestions on how to improve the site!

-Eric
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.