in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,782 books
 New: 187 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

I want to print comics from this site

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: I want to print comics from this site  (Read 724 times)

andrewphipps

message icon
I want to print comics from this site
« on: September 01, 2021, 12:21:55 AM »

Hello everyone, I joined this site to print spanish comics out, so I can read them and make notes on them to help me with my spanish.  I did not know there was a such thing as cbz and cbr files.  Is it possible to print these comics out, and if so, what free programs do I need to read and/or print the comics.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
ip icon Logged

The Australian Panther

• VIP
message icon
Re: I want to print comics from this site
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 04:36:39 AM »

Andrew, there are several ways.
The simplest :- With in the site.
if you click on the link to the book and go to the page where you can view the comic.
- select a page, right-click in the image and you can get a dialogue - click on 'Save as - and then save as a #jpg [picture] file. When you open that file on your computer and you have a printer attached, you should be able to print.
Otherwise, you can get a file converter which easily changes a cbz or cbr file to a PDF or a Word doc. 

This is one of the best.
https://www.online-convert.com/
and you can add it to your browser if you use Firefox or Waterefox, Vivaldi or Chrome.   
Cheers.
ip icon Logged

andrewphipps

message icon
Re: I want to print comics from this site
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2021, 11:09:09 AM »

That worked.  Thanks
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.