in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,817 books
 New: 194 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

greetings from philippines

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: greetings from philippines  (Read 1510 times)

ali

message icon
greetings from philippines
« on: August 25, 2010, 11:06:30 AM »

it has been a year ago since i've accessed this site and i would really love to download this golden age comics again.thanks for this site
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
Re: greetings from philippines
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 02:08:47 PM »

it has been a year ago since i've accessed this site and i would really love to download this golden age comics again.thanks for this site

You are still set up from your last visit. Please download one file at a time and check the GAC F.A.Q. when you can.

B.
ip icon Logged

ali

message icon
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 03:00:00 AM »

hi,i tried downloading about 2 days ago but about half of the file ,the link was broken.i was trying to download again today but i got this message Error: Sorry but you do not have permission to view this page. Contact the admin if you think you should have access to this page.. If you believe this to be in error, please quote the above error and report this to the admin...hope you could help me out.thanks in advance
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 03:02:55 AM »

hi,i tried downloading about 2 days ago but about half of the file ,the link was broken.i was trying to download again today but i got this message Error: Sorry but you do not have permission to view this page. Contact the admin if you think you should have access to this page.. If you believe this to be in error, please quote the above error and report this to the admin...hope you could help me out.thanks in advance

Totally the wrong area to post help request in. Please read the GAC F.A.Q. which will help you and help us help you with specific problems rather than have us guessing.

You need to tell us what file it was you had problems with.
You need to tell us if you were signed in to the download site.
You need to tell us exactly what you did before we can help you.

B.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.