in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,818 books
 New: 192 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Superman/Shazam!: The Return of Black Adam

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Superman/Shazam!: The Return of Black Adam  (Read 1028 times)

CharlieRock

• VIP
message icon
Superman/Shazam!: The Return of Black Adam
« on: November 29, 2010, 12:00:00 AM »

Let's talk a little about DC's newest animated film starring Superman and Captain Marvel

Here are the parts I didn't like:
*Never used Captain Marvel as a name , though he was called "Captain" in his Batson identity
*Too short, only an hour

The parts I did like:
*Awesome action! Superman vs Black Adam is like watching the clash of modern day titans
*The best line I heard in a movie this year was when Superman answered Black Adam, who was asking if he was fighting for the wizard when he saved little Billy Batson from a flung firetruck; "I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves." I almost jumped off the couch and cheered.

I guess this disc was for people who weren't getting the collector's edition of the other movies as the feature film was quite short but it did have all the other short films the standard version DVDs were lacking.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.