in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,813 books
 New: 194 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Nyoka the Jungle Girl (Charlton) 016 (1956) (c2c) (ABPC) - ERROR

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Nyoka the Jungle Girl (Charlton) 016 (1956) (c2c) (ABPC) - ERROR  (Read 1764 times)

smithqru

• VIP

Bad Download Link:
http://www.goldenagecomics.co.uk/index.php?ACT=dl&id=15895&symid=15928&sess=336fe70e97a3e2336ef2e4010b446416

Error: Your session ID does not match the session ID for this download link. If you are following this link from our site, please report it to the admin.. If you believe this to be in error, please quote the above error and report this to the admin
[--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Call stack is 4 deep.
[004] :  : download.php(line 51) -- func->error( Your session ID does not match the session ID for this download link. If you are following this link from our site, please report it to the admin. )
[003] :  : download.php(line 20) -- downloader->begin( [None] )
[002] :  : download.php(line 9) -- downloader->downloader( [None] )
[001] :  : index.php(line 234) -- require( download.php )
[--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
Re: Nyoka the Jungle Girl (Charlton) 016 (1956) (c2c) (ABPC) - ERROR
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 02:34:31 AM »

Bad Download Link:
http://www.goldenagecomics.co.uk/index.php?ACT=dl&id=15895&symid=15928&sess=336fe70e97a3e2336ef2e4010b446416

Error: Your session ID does not match the session ID for this download link. If you are following this link from our site, please report it to the admin.. If you believe this to be in error, please quote the above error and report this to the admin
Call stack is 4 deep.
[004] :  : download.php(line 51) -- func->error( Your session ID does not match the session ID for this download link. If you are following this link from our site, please report it to the admin. )
[003] :  : download.php(line 20) -- downloader->begin( [None] )
[002] :  : download.php(line 9) -- downloader->downloader( [None] )
[001] :  : index.php(line 234) -- require( download.php )

I am downloading the file as I type this. You are encountering a very common error ... way too common, and it will be dealt with in the coming upgrades ... the way we deal with it is to reload the download page you are on. I personally just back out of the page, reload, then go back in.

Apologies for the error...again, even we staffers get it...it will be eradicated in time. Thank you.

B.
ip icon Logged

karlrehn

message icon
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 06:29:48 PM »

I'm getting that session ID error over and over again. Have reloaded pages many times, tried 2 different browsers. Earlier today also got a download bandwidth limit error.  Used to be able to download with no problems, now I can't download at all.  Totally stumped.

was trying to download any of the Death Valley files
http://www.goldenagecomics.co.uk/index.php?cid=856

Karl
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 06:35:05 PM »

I'm getting that session ID error over and over again. Have reloaded pages many times, tried 2 different browsers. Earlier today also got a download bandwidth limit error.  Used to be able to download with no problems, now I can't download at all.  Totally stumped.

was trying to download any of the Death Valley files
http://www.goldenagecomics.co.uk/index.php?cid=856

Karl

It seems that you had a case of the "simultaneous downloads" last December.  :'( That makes me cry. Other than that, you overlooked the:  The "HERE'S WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO START DOWNLOADING!" post located at: http://goldenagecomics.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,2234.msg25664.html#msg25664

Please read it. I need you to acknowledge that you understand that members are asked to download one file at a time and then we can reset you for downloading.

B.

ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.