in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,816 books
 New: 194 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

NARFSTAR's offerings

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 46

topic icon Author Topic: NARFSTAR's offerings  (Read 320690 times)

Yoc

• Past Member
message icon
Re: NARFSTAR's offerings
« Reply #600 on: November 17, 2009, 05:10:54 AM »

Great job Narf, thanks very much!
:)
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #601 on: November 22, 2009, 02:01:56 AM »

Ajax Madhouse 1 the 1957 version is now up. I finally got around to it  :P
Perseus you are welcome to edit it if you want.
ip icon Logged

Yoc

• Past Member
message icon
« Reply #602 on: November 22, 2009, 06:38:59 AM »

Cool!
Tnx Narf.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Charltons
« Reply #603 on: November 22, 2009, 02:58:52 PM »

Several Charltons thanks to Even Steven posting elsewhere

In Love 6
Rocky Lanes Black Jack 24
Unusual Tales 7
Pudgy Pig 1 and 2
Funny Animals 91
Just Married 4

and a 4Color western for good measures
#404 Range Rider
ip icon Logged

Yoc

• Past Member
message icon
« Reply #604 on: November 22, 2009, 09:59:30 PM »

Excellent work Narf!
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #605 on: November 23, 2009, 12:32:32 AM »

Gotta keep the site as fresh as possible while waiting the bug to be fixed soon I hope
ip icon Logged

Yoc

• Past Member
message icon
« Reply #606 on: November 23, 2009, 03:45:37 AM »

Fingers crossed but no news from Serj yet.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #607 on: December 04, 2009, 02:12:37 AM »

Two Charlton
Jim Bowie 16 and Atom the Cat 13

Pines Supermouse 38

Purloined from elsewhere 8)
ip icon Logged

Yoc

• Past Member
message icon
« Reply #608 on: December 04, 2009, 05:51:47 AM »

Tnx Narf.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #609 on: December 06, 2009, 12:26:54 AM »

Narf Hood robs from the KL and gives to the GAC

Tex Ritter 25 and Rex Allen20
ip icon Logged

Yoc

• Past Member
message icon
« Reply #610 on: December 06, 2009, 07:42:41 AM »

Good eye Narf, thanks for the uploads.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
New World 1
« Reply #611 on: December 21, 2009, 01:18:08 AM »

Sold five for a Dime with 4 other books seen on the back cover. Download this as a curiosity it is a
shrunken, re-colored, renamed Atoman origin from Atoman #1. The original looks so much better.
Please consider contributing to the JVJ postage fund  because where else can you find these rarities?
ip icon Logged
Comic Book Plus In-House Image

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Hyper Mystery 2
« Reply #612 on: December 21, 2009, 06:10:23 AM »

Because I wanted here it is for everyone. Now available in small press unsorted
ip icon Logged

kquattro

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: kquattro
message icon
Re: New World 1
« Reply #613 on: December 21, 2009, 12:45:48 PM »

Sold five for a Dime with 4 other books seen on the back cover. Download this as a curiosity it is a shrunken, re-colored, renamed Atoman origin from Atoman #1.

As this is a reprint of ATOMAN #1 and the GREEN JET is a reprint of a GREEN LAMA comic, are the other three comics pictured reprints of features that ran in Spark publications? I'm particularly interested in the source of the TALULLAH comic. Does anyone have any information about it?

--Ken Q
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #614 on: December 21, 2009, 02:54:53 PM »

Looking through Spark books the only thing I could find was a single western in Atoman that does not fit. Nothing looks like any of the others either.
ip icon Logged

Yoc

• Past Member
message icon
« Reply #615 on: December 21, 2009, 04:34:32 PM »

Wonderful uploads Narf!  Thanks very much to Jim and yourself for sharing these super rare books!
:D  :)
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #616 on: December 21, 2009, 04:58:25 PM »

My plans may be changing. May not get much more done over break. Just got news my mom in PA had an unexpected stroke and heart attack and is not expected to make it. Just talked to her for a long time over the weekend and all seemed fine. I may be flying up tomorrow am awaiting word. My mom is a very dedicated Christian woman with no doubts about where she will go but of course it is really hard on the family. I would appreciate the prayers.
ip icon Logged

kquattro

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: kquattro
message icon
« Reply #617 on: December 21, 2009, 08:06:26 PM »

My plans may be changing. May not get much more done over break. Just got news my mom in PA had an unexpected stroke and heart attack and is not expected to make it. Just talked to her for a long time over the weekend and all seemed fine. I may be flying up tomorrow am awaiting word. My mom is a very dedicated Christian woman with no doubts about where she will go but of course it is really hard on the family. I would appreciate the prayers.

I was going to thank you for checking into the Spark books for me, but in light of your sad news, let me say I will keep your mother and your family in my thoughts. I've been there, too. Take care.

--Ken Q
ip icon Logged

OtherEric

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
« Reply #618 on: December 22, 2009, 06:46:53 AM »

I lost my mom when I was 21; even 18 years later it still hurts sometimes.  I'll send you both all the good wishes I can.
ip icon Logged

Yoc

• Past Member
message icon
« Reply #619 on: December 22, 2009, 07:00:54 AM »

Oh man, I'm truly sorry to hear about your Mom.
Don't worry about the scans, you've got a lot on your mind now.
You and your family are in my thoughts.

-Yoc
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #620 on: December 22, 2009, 07:01:22 AM »

Narf you have my most sincere prayers for your mother.

B.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #621 on: December 22, 2009, 07:20:28 AM »

Thanks guys my online friends mean a lot to me. I buried myself in scanning today.  Western Picture Stories 4 is up with one being edited by hoover. Funny Picture Stories v2#11 is up. Hyper Mystery and New World are up as well as both issues of Great with Choice 1.

Last I heard from home was that the last doctor did not see evidence of a stroke or heart attack but looks like some kind of infection. Not out of the woods as she was still unable to breath on her own last I heard from family. The docs said that they could not do anything for he so she is in God's hands. Still praying that she pulls through but if it is her time I will have to accept it. She was wild in her younger days but has lived an exemplary life since becoming a Christian some 37 years ago.

She loved me even when I was a very unlovable kid and even into adulthood I was not the nicest person. I did not grow up until I was about 35. My mom and my wife's dad were two of the sweetest people in the world while my dad was a jerk and my wife's mom was a bitch. My mom and her dad would have made a fantastic couple. As horrible a mom as my wife's mother was she still misses her and wishes she could see her again so I know it will be hard. I hope she has a full recovery or God takes her peacefully.
ip icon Logged

John C

message icon
« Reply #622 on: December 22, 2009, 04:53:34 PM »

It feels lazy and cliche to come in late in public with nothing more than "me too," but best wishes from me as well.
ip icon Logged

darkmark

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #623 on: December 22, 2009, 05:12:39 PM »

I've lost both parents, Narf, so I can empathize.  My prayers go with your Mom and yourself.
ip icon Logged

phabox

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
« Reply #624 on: December 22, 2009, 05:52:13 PM »

I'm also late catching up with these post but needless to say both you and your mom will be in my thoughts also.

-Nigel
ip icon Logged
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 46

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.