in house dollar bill thumbnail
In-House Image
 Total: 42,813 books
 New: 194 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Regarding Upload, Manoj Chitra Katha, None GA, Ftp etc etc...

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Regarding Upload, Manoj Chitra Katha, None GA, Ftp etc etc...  (Read 1524 times)

Ajnaabi

• VIP

Hi guys,
I have seen some Manoj Chitra Katha comics on the Hindi Language Section.
If i remember correctly, they are comics from the late eighties, and they might be copyrighted materials as Manoj Pocket books still exists.
Please Check
If they are NOT, then i have got new scans of tons of them, and that also in English.
I will be glad to upload them here.

Moreover, the site's upload is not working properly since yesterday for me.... could  FTP  be arranged ?

I uploaded some Esso Comics, but i have not seen them in the site so far, maybe they still processed their copyright (?????), plz do tell.....

Manhunt Comic Album of Secret Agent X-9 (World Dristrubutor), 1960 <----- What about them ???... (So sorry for asking everything, but i am a poor comic researcher)

Many Indian comic books are there, that doesn't have any (c) notice on them, and i have seen one of my such scans on this site..... Could the others be uploaded too... ???

Finally,  Best of (Late) Wishes & Lucks for this wonderful site to all whoever are helping in improving it again........
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Re: Regarding Upload, Manoj Chitra Katha, None GA, Ftp etc etc...
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 04:10:14 AM »

I would be very interested in anything you have if you cannot post it here. Perhaps we can make some sort of an arrangement? Please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Richard aka
Mr_Goldenage
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Regarding Upload, Manoj Chitra Katha, None GA, Ftp etc etc...
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 07:20:29 AM »

Ajnaabi,
I am sorry it has taken me sometime to get back to you .. I am afraid that the uploads were too recent .. I am a bit concerned about the Manoj Chitra Katha .. but I believe they are early ones and we are not currently putting any more up.

Also a recent discovery is that in many countries copyright is implied without having to put on a (c) I believe this is the case in India. .. Now if you can go above 60 years for an Indian comic book that (as long as it is a corporate copyright) looks good. That is if I have read things right!!

BTW I have just tested upload and a book flew through ... so must have been a blip!

Regards,

Mark
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.