in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,782 books
 New: 214 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

rotating the image

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: rotating the image  (Read 1468 times)

jimmm kelly

• VIP
message icon
rotating the image
« on: August 16, 2015, 01:14:36 AM »

This might be a topic that belongs in the help forum, but I'm not sure so I'm posting it on the general discussion forum.

I usually don't download the comics on this site--it's much easier just to look at them here--but the problem is the comic page doesn't fit the screen on my airbook. So today I tried rotating the screen 90 degrees--which after some effort I found that I could do. And once you get there, it's a pretty good way to read the comics. But when the screen is rotated it's hell to use the cursor and other functions on my mac.

It seems to me it would be a lot simpler if we could just click something on the webpage to rotate the comic image 90 degrees. Then the cursor and everything else would work normal.

I do realize that if I download the comics, then I can use the function on the reader to rotate the image. But I don't want to have to download every comic any time I want to look at one on this site.

Maybe there's already a hack for this, but I was looking on this site's webpages and I didn't see one.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Re: rotating the image
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 05:02:23 AM »

This would be a Mark item
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.