in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,782 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Where has narfstar been

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Where has narfstar been  (Read 1647 times)

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Where has narfstar been
« on: September 29, 2015, 10:28:29 AM »

Hopefully some of you noticed that I have not been around much, I like to feel needed  ;) I have been in a play that ended Sunday. Between teaching duties and preparations and play study and rehearsal my time has been eaten up. I am also having difficulty between my laptop and printer communicating with each other which has curtailed a lot of scanning. I may still not be around a whole lot because I am now trying to catch up on life. Do not know what the printer/laptop problem is so not sure when the scanning will resume. I will eventually be back more you can't get rid of me that easily.
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Where has narfstar been
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 07:04:57 PM »

Um Jim ... one thing is 100% certain this site would not be here now if it wasn't for you fighting for it back in "troubled days". So I am not expecting you to go far or for too long! We need you so lets call it this weekend off then back to duty on Monday :)
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.