in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,782 books
 New: 214 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

the broons

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: the broons  (Read 2562 times)

markess

message icon
the broons
« on: October 15, 2015, 01:54:01 PM »

are any of the Broons books in public domain?  If so, are there any available to upload to the site?  thanks.
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
Re: the broons
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 02:17:24 PM »

Actually markess, they couldn't be any further away from pd. and touching them with the proverbial bargepole is very risky.  So, no, you're not going to find them here, sorry.  Same for Oor Wullie.
ip icon Logged

markess

message icon
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 07:30:44 PM »

Thanks for the info.  I'm in the USA and have found some of the books in used bookstores Can you give me any places that have the books for sale?  My searches don't come up with anything.
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 08:58:52 AM »

Apart from ebay uk, I can only suggest trying 30th Century Comics in London
http://30thcenturycomics.co.uk/

ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.