in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,782 books
 New: 214 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

hi to everybody

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: hi to everybody  (Read 2193 times)

chip65C02

message icon
hi to everybody
« on: December 19, 2015, 10:36:29 PM »

hi to everybody!
I'm from italy, I find this site via google, on looking for wonder stories PDF files.
Great site, nice stuff, good job!
I'll download all wonder stories quaterly pdf files, jut to read them offline, on my notebook.
Bye and merry christmas and happy new year!

marck

p.s.
my laptop runs with linux, and your forum doesn't work quite well. I hope to have posted this message in the right mode. bye!
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Re: hi to everybody
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 04:04:41 AM »

Welcome you post came out fine. Glad you found us
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 04:04:33 PM »

Hello and welcome to CB+. 
Glad you found your way here.
ip icon Logged

chip65C02

message icon
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2016, 11:50:07 PM »

Hi fox!, I'm back again to get new cool mags!
I get lots of copies of Amazing Stories Quaterly, those are really cool stuffs!.
You did a great smart job on storing in this nice website, so many nice pulp mags!.
This place looks like a sort of cool time machine, it needs just a simple click on starting a fantastic time travel back in time, on reading those historic science fiction mags!.
Thanks guys!

marck
ip icon Logged

chip65C02

message icon
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2016, 08:51:31 AM »

If it is possible, I would like to report my Science Fiction Blog in your Forum Section "Blog and Site Links"

http://mia-fantascienza.blogspot.it

This is a small place where I wrote in italian, for italian people only, about pulp magazines, history of science fiction, and it's also my special place where I synthesize smart english novels from pulp fiction for italian people. My own digital place at blogspot, it's also the place where I show my free ebooks of SciFi. Those stuffs are small scifi instant ebooks, climate change scifi future war stories, and also D Day novel "Odd hot cup of tea" (in bad :-) english, on supporting my historic website www.omaha-beach.net). Well That's all folks!.

Unfortunately all those stuffs are in italian language, under copyleft, for a free download because italian people is my target.

I have put your URL as smart resource in my SciFi blog, with many other pulp mags links at archives.org

Naturally, if you have your own web banner, I'll be glad to insert your special banner code in my blogspot page too!.

Please let me know, if it is possible to mouve or to copy this post, in your Forum section "Blog and Site Links", simply having a link inside your community.

Thanks a lots, bye

Marck
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2016, 07:55:34 AM »

Hi Feel free to put a post in the Shameless Self-Promotion Section! Best regards Mark
ip icon Logged

joao luiz

message icon
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2016, 12:26:29 PM »

Thank you, friend Mark!
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.