in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,782 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

freedyfly uploads

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: freedyfly uploads  (Read 2115 times)

freddyfly

• VIP
message icon
freedyfly uploads
« on: March 11, 2016, 04:12:24 AM »

New today: St. John's' Abbie & Slats #s 2 (aka 1) & 3; UFS's Single Series 25 (all Abbie an' Slats);
Vital's Blackstone #2
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Re: freedyfly uploads
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 04:54:12 AM »

greatly appreciated
ip icon Logged

freddyfly

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 05:07:10 AM »

Thanks.
I'm also in the middle of upping a batch of Comics on Parade (without, as requested, Tarzan,Abner,Nancy), and some early Sparklers (ditto).

Is there any way I can fix my uploads, like dcm's Control Panel? I mis-named my Comics on Parade 15 as ctc
ip icon Logged

freddyfly

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2016, 06:48:08 AM »

done! 5 each (I think) early Comics on Parade & Sparklers now upped, all with complete pages except for the copyrighted stuff, but several are missing the ifc and/or ibc and/or bc
ip icon Logged

freddyfly

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2016, 12:21:03 AM »

As you may have noticed, more TarzaNancy-free Sparklers now upped:
32 35 36 41 42 43 44
Six more coming up tonight/tomorrow: 5(no ifc/ibc), 38 (no cf), 48, 52, 55, 56.

Overall, I'm adding the ones I have up to the last Sparkman issue (57)... first the complete-pages ones, and later the inc ones.

By the way...  Who upped my inc issue #7? PLS, if you don't want to use your own name as uploader (and credit 'freddyfly' in the description), then use 'freddyfly' as uploader
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 04:12:25 AM by freddyfly »
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2016, 03:10:08 PM »

When did Spark Man lose his spark. I never read any past Sparkman #1 because I wanted a collection. Glancing through the Sparklers it looks like he stopped being sparky. It was the big shockers on the end of his fingers that made him unique/weird and this cool to me.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2016, 03:12:14 PM »

I think a lot of issues of Sparkle would be OK but just K Kids
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.