in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,782 books
 New: 214 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Full Length Movies

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Full Length Movies  (Read 4461 times)

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Full Length Movies
« on: May 09, 2016, 12:55:09 AM »

So are we able to upload Full Length Movies and in what format. I noticed that most are serials done in chapters. Any thoughts?

Richard
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Full Length Movies
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 03:06:51 PM »

No .. we are just embedding links to videos not actually housing them. Disk space is at a premium!
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 04:11:48 PM »

How does embedded links work? I ask. Thanks Mark.
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 06:45:34 PM »

I sort of manually did it as a proof of concept ... lol :-[ PM where the films are and I'll see what I can do. Youtube is pretty "unsafe" for that sort of thing as they get taken down and you are none the wiser
ip icon Logged

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2016, 09:20:11 PM »

thanks Mark... as usual you know the best. Any ideas where on what type of website I could upload movies safely for us to use. I've a ton of movies that have super heroes in them such as Super Argo.... or the Iron Fist ect. let me know my friend. Thanks.

Richard Boucher
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2016, 05:56:07 AM »

Well all I know is that you put anything like that up even if it is public domain to the core some copyright troll tries to claim ownership either put their ads on it or get yours taken down so theirs is the only one available with ads on.

I'd check to see fi they are already on archive.org ... or go for that as a platform? Bit of work!
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.