in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,782 books
 New: 214 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

UPLOAD HELP

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: UPLOAD HELP  (Read 1812 times)

moonled

• VIP
message icon
UPLOAD HELP
« on: December 25, 2016, 06:13:24 AM »

I have uploaded a compilation of Christmas themed stories culled from DCM/CB+, including The Spirit, Captain Marvel, Archie and others. I want to upload it here too, but I cannot find an uploads page.

ADMIN: I included a section of Christmas newspaper strips, and Christmas cards from comics creators. Some of the characters featured are King Features. Is it OK to upload the cards, because they are not full stories, just examples as might be used to illustrate an article. If these are not permitted please remove them.
ip icon Logged

bdw

• Past Member
message icon
Re: UPLOAD HELP
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2016, 08:16:32 PM »

did you look in the upper left hand portion of the screen and try clicking on the little yellow word that says "Upload" ?

I have uploaded a compilation of Christmas themed stories culled from DCM/CB+, including The Spirit, Captain Marvel, Archie and others. I want to upload it here too, but I cannot find an uploads page.

ADMIN: I included a section of Christmas newspaper strips, and Christmas cards from comics creators. Some of the characters featured are King Features. Is it OK to upload the cards, because they are not full stories, just examples as might be used to illustrate an article. If these are not permitted please remove them.
ip icon Logged

moonled

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 10:25:30 AM »

Nope, I ignored the black line entirely. Will try that.
ip icon Logged

moonled

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 10:41:02 AM »

Looks like it's working now. ADMIN: I included some newspaper strips and Christmas cards by comics creators featuring King Features characters. Please remove these if they are not legal. I included them because they are not complete stories.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.