in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,813 books
 New: 194 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

G'day

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: G'day  (Read 1375 times)

The Australian Panther

• VIP
message icon
G'day
« on: February 16, 2017, 09:01:47 AM »

Just joined, have been reading comics for 5 decades now, I remember some of these that date from the 50's and 60's because I once owned them. I look for good writing and good recognizable stylish and classy art.
I'm not a stranger to comics or computers but I am a newby to forums, I have been a professional lurker on some forums. Also interested in Noir (Film and Books) and Detective fiction among other things.
This looks like my kind of site, I'm going to enjoy myself.

The Avatar will do for ID for now.

ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
Re: G'day
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 09:51:10 AM »

Welcome to CB+.  Good to have you here.  Love the name as I'm a Panther fan also. You are bound to find lots to read, re-read and enjoy, so go to it.  And please join in on the forum (well, I see you already have contributed) and in the reading group.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 06:47:38 PM »

Welcome to the group lots here to enjoy
ip icon Logged

David Miles

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 01:29:11 AM »

From one Aussie to another, welcome. This is a great site, you'll enjoy it.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.