in house dollar bill thumbnail
In-House Image
 Total: 42,782 books
 New: 214 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Alberto Giolitti whole books online

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Alberto Giolitti whole books online  (Read 1255 times)

The Australian Panther

• VIP
message icon
Alberto Giolitti whole books online
« on: February 28, 2017, 01:24:34 AM »

Just surfing through here looking at Dell books and did a search on Alberto Giolitti whose Turok and Star Trek I remember with fondness. Always liked the art but was never that fond of the writing.   

This site has posted quite a number of his works, in the portfolio section but only about one third of the pages are posted, for some legal reason no doubt. There are also pages for sale.

http://www.albertogiolitti.com/index.php
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 01:35:23 AM by The Australian Panther »
ip icon Logged

crashryan

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
Re: Alberto Giolitti whole books online
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 02:40:03 AM »

Alberto Giolitti has always been one of my very favorite comics artists. He did so much fine stuff for Dell. Among my favorites are Zorro, Sergeant Preston, Jungle Jim, Have Gun Will Travel, Tales of Wells Fargo...so many great books!

On my long-dormant blog I posted a translation of an interview with the daughter of an artist who worked at Studio Giolitti in its earliest days. Here's a link if you're interested:

http://smurfswacker.blogspot.com/2010/03/alberto-giolitti-artist.html
ip icon Logged

The Australian Panther

• VIP
message icon
Re: Alberto Giolitti whole books online
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 07:12:59 AM »

There is material from most of those you mention on this site.
Thanks for the response and the link. Another one to spend hours on.
Smurfswacker?   
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.