in house dollar bill thumbnail
In-House Image
 Total: 42,782 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Cannot upload

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Cannot upload  (Read 2497 times)

DaleH

message icon
Cannot upload
« on: May 05, 2013, 08:41:39 AM »

I did upload a Spirit Newspaper Section recently. But I have another of those, and a three volume collection of just the Hydroman features from Heroic Comics, but...now I can't get upload to work! I fill in the form, and attach the file (in .cbz) and click upload, but it works away for a long while then goes to a blank white page. Nothing appears to have happened! As I have already uploaded a file, I can (I think) also use FTP to upload, but have no idea where that is, or how it works actually.
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Cannot upload
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 11:58:45 AM »

Hi Dale,

I am looking into this now. But will take same time. If you up them to DCM I can grab them from there.

Regards,

Mark
ip icon Logged

movielover

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 12:02:09 PM »

Although don't feel alone. You are not the only one to suffer the white screen of nothing. Has happened to me several times.
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 01:21:00 PM »

I am pushing buttons and levers as we speak ... not sure what they do though ... lol :)

I think I may have a rough idea of what is going on, just testing a big upload now!
ip icon Logged

DaleH

message icon
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 05:03:26 PM »

I'm just contented to realize that I am not alone in this effect: I though the program might have figured out that I wasn't worth its best effort!
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2013, 05:33:14 PM »

No, No, No, not at all Dale.  You should see the fankles I get into - and that's when the site is purring along perfectly.  Mark has had to rescue me a couple of times. :-[
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2013, 07:35:14 PM »

White screen ... but it is a big file and took longer to do it. So maybe up it to 11 ... hmmmm
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.