in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,782 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Info request: romance comics with lots of dialogue and few captions

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Info request: romance comics with lots of dialogue and few captions  (Read 1830 times)

PantsMasterson

[I accidentally put this in the uploads request forum, but am going to delete that post]

Hi all,

I'm working on a project that involves relettering public-domain comics, and I'm seeking romance comics in particular that have lots of talk, but no narration. The issue I'm having is that most of the romance comics I've found have huge blocks of first-person narration in captions, and moderate dialogue.

For the purposes of my project, I'm looking for the opposite: lots of longer word balloons, and little to no captioning.

I'm hoping somebody here with some knowledge of the wealth of romance comics on offer can help me narrow things down a little. Thanks!
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Info request: romance comics with lots of dialogue and few captions
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 07:23:40 PM »

First story in this Complete Love is almost all dialog most of the others have lots of dialog

ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.