in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,782 books
 New: 214 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Arcadia Graphic Studio, French Comics

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Arcadia Graphic Studio, French Comics  (Read 1339 times)

Florian R. Guillon

message icon
Arcadia Graphic Studio, French Comics
« on: May 05, 2014, 07:32:13 PM »

Hello!

I might have mentioned it once or twice, I'm a comic-book publisher and artist. Well, rather smaller than small, actually, since Arcadia Graphic Studio is still an association and we're still amateurs.

So we're a bunch of French-speaking authors dispatched on three countries, and we're developing a fanzine and a Multiverse since 2009. Our fanzine Forgotten Generation focuses on comics inspired mainly by the US superhero culture (more generally Sci-fi and fantasy). Four issues have been issued since 2009, and we're also publishing a lot on our website: http://arcadiagraphicstudio.blogspot.fr/

Right now, we're still celebrating the Free Comic Book Day by giving away issues #0 and #1 for free download. That represents more than 130 pages of comics and prose - though many readers would be disappointed, it's still untranslated and in French only.

Anyway, I'd like to share them with all of you.

Issue #0

Issue #1 (available until May 12th!)

Thanks for reading, and enjoy! :)
ip icon Logged

MarkWarner

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Arcadia Graphic Studio, French Comics
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 05:44:31 AM »

I am not sure what your intention is with these ... but if there is no other copyrighted work involved then you could create a .cbz abd upload them here :)
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.