in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,823 books
 New: 183 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Hi all!

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Hi all!  (Read 1187 times)

Rajah

message icon
Hi all!
« on: December 27, 2008, 08:53:52 AM »

Hi,

Newbie here. My name is Eric. I'm the Review Editor for BrokenFrontier.com (a comics news site) as well as a contributing writer to AC Comics (author of the "Rowena" backup feature in Femforce if anyone follows that series).

I've been a fan of the Golden Age for years, after first discovering the Justice Society and all the wondrous characters that predated the ones of my generation. I thought it was time I register here and see what goodies I can find. ;)

Pretty awesome site you have here, guys.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Hi all!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 07:10:10 PM »

Welcome Raj
I have been reading AC since they were known as Paragon. And have been with Femforce since the first issue. I just got the last issue and was going to write Bill. Being a procrastinator though I did not get around to it. I originally did not like the flip book idea and loss of Femforce. You have helped change my opinion of that. I find myself enjoying the Gargatarama as much as Femforce and that include Rowena.
Feel free to pass this message on to Bill and Mark incase I never get around to it  :-\
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.