in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,813 books
 New: 194 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Foreign language comics

Pages: 1 [2]

topic icon Author Topic: Foreign language comics  (Read 12745 times)

mr_goldenage

• VIP
message icon
Re: Foreign language comics
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2012, 09:42:11 PM »

The only additional information I can provide that out of the 7 issues that I have they are the first Mexican color comics printed regionally. I guess the off-set registration of the colors is a huge hint, but the colors did get better in later issues. The advertised costumed character the "Enigma" I still hunt for to this day. I will someday get around to these books. Would they be allowed here? Thanks for the interest. Keep up the chat I like this a great deal. Take care.

Richard Boucher Mr. Goldenage
PR Publications
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2012, 10:23:41 PM »

Sometimes the comics may need to be seen to make sure they are allowed or not. Please upload them and we can look at them and decide. I think they will probably by OK.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2013, 01:09:16 AM »

Here is some info on a Polish superhero White Eagle
http://www.wak.net.pl/cls_c-tytuly-0-303-0~0~-0.html
ip icon Logged
Pages: 1 [2]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.