in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,819 books
 New: 188 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Teena newspaper strip

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Teena newspaper strip  (Read 1699 times)

bfound

message icon
Teena newspaper strip
« on: July 03, 2016, 01:46:32 PM »

I've uploaded Teena newspaper strip from 1949, 50, 51. I have more (up to 1964) but I'm not sure if I was doing it right. If they are working, then I can upload the rest.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Teena newspaper strip
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 11:52:02 PM »

Now available thank you very much. I did change the title to include the date Teena (1949) etc
ip icon Logged

bfound

message icon
Re: Teena newspaper strip
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 10:49:59 PM »

I've now uploaded 1952-1958 for the Teena strip. I'll do some more later.

Question: I've downloaded the Joe Palooka newspaper strips, and filled in a number of the missing strips (particularly from the early 1930s). Should I just upload them under the Joe Palooka newspaper strip category?

Thanks.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.