in house dollar bill thumbnail
In-House Image
 Total: 42,818 books
 New: 192 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

More Fawcett uploads (Whiz 6,7 reprints, Whiz 21, CMA 21, CM Storybook 4)

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: More Fawcett uploads (Whiz 6,7 reprints, Whiz 21, CMA 21, CM Storybook 4)  (Read 2610 times)

wrestler

• VIP

I've uploaded the following to the Wrestler folder on the FTP site:

Whiz Comics 006 (Captain Marvel only)
Whiz Comics 007 (Captain Marvel only)

I think those two may be scans of special reprints. If they're not postable because of copyright problems just delete them.

Whiz Comics 021 (fiche) complete  -- CM story features the three Lieutenants Marvel

Captain Marvel Adventures 21 (fiche) complete

Captain Marvel Storybook (no. 4)  [from ZCULT Fawcett Fills torrent] contains integrated text and graphic CM adventure in Egypt.
ip icon Logged

wrestler

• VIP
message icon
Re: More Fawcett uploads (Whiz 6,7 reprints, Whiz 21, CMA 21, CM Storybook 4)
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 10:17:22 PM »

The site now shows CMA 21 uploaded by Tigger on 12/8,  but I was pretty sure I didn't see it when I uploaded my version to the FTP site.

I've just now uploaded Captain Marvel Adventures 22, which isn't currently showing in the list.
Also,  I still have Whiz 21 (fiche) and Captain Marvel Story Book 04 in my FTP directory that haven't been transferred to the site,yet.   

FWIW, Captain Marvel Story Book 4 isn't the same as Captain Marvel Adventures 4, which is already listed.   The Captain Marvel Story Book was a separate one-shot or series.  (I assume it was a series of "story books," since this one is numbered "4."  It's the only one I have.)  Just wanted to be clear on this, in case Aussie looked at it and thought it was an incomplete duplicate of CMA4, because of its smaller filesize.
ip icon Logged

Serj

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 08:19:01 PM »

I was person who transfered files to site. CMA 21 was recently added so just seems tigger directly uploaded to site while yours was in the FTP folder.

I have not uploaded the story book 4 yet because I was just checking what it was to confirm where it should go incase it was CMA4 (wrongly named) or another story, but thanks for your info and ill find a place to upload it now.

Thanks, Serj
ip icon Logged

Serj

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 08:20:45 PM »

Just as I write my reply and go to move the CMAB5 book over aussie i believe has logged in and beaten me to it :)
ip icon Logged

Aussie500

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: Aussie500
message icon
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2006, 08:26:21 PM »

Thanks for that wrestler, l have updated the details on the Whiz Comic 7 and 21 (l assume they were yours)and moved the Captain Marvel story book to the Captain Marvel adventures section. Possibly not the right place for it but if we get another one l will make a seperate folder for them. l just noticed the Whiz Comics 7 is a reprint, to be public domain they need to be originals or GA reprints that are also public domain, what was the source of reprint wrestler?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 08:33:24 PM by aussie500 »
ip icon Logged

Aussie500

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: Aussie500
message icon
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2006, 08:27:34 PM »

Yep beat you to it  ;)
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.