in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,820 books
 New: 189 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

i'm never able to download !!

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: i'm never able to download !!  (Read 1785 times)

modera

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: modera
message icon
i'm never able to download !!
« on: December 16, 2006, 04:42:03 PM »

I downloaded a few comics one day about 3 weeks ago after joining Z-Cult, and ever since, i have never been allowed to download ANY comics. I registered but that still hasn't helped. I looked at some previous posts on here and it said something about resetting something on the User Control Panel, but i can't find what that is. Can anyone help? Any time i've tried to download anything the past few weeks I get the error message that I've already downloaded too much.
ip icon Logged

Serj

• VIP
message icon
Re: i'm never able to download !!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 04:56:41 PM »

First make sure you are logging into the site before you download ANYTHING otherwise you will be classed as a guest.

If you still get error PM me your username and password and ill check your account out.

Thanks, Serj
ip icon Logged

citaltras

• VIP
message icon
Re: i'm never able to download !!
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 11:32:39 PM »

I downloaded a few comics one day about 3 weeks ago after joining Z-Cult, and ever since, i have never been allowed to download ANY comics. I registered but that still hasn't helped. I looked at some previous posts on here and it said something about resetting something on the User Control Panel, but i can't find what that is. Can anyone help? Any time i've tried to download anything the past few weeks I get the error message that I've already downloaded too much.

I have some experience now, on trying to download. At least I know how to pass this step.
Go to the top op the download page to the link "User CP", this seems to  reset the account.
Then go back to the download page  and download the file normally.  Good luck.

Citaltras   

ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.