in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,818 books
 New: 192 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

First upload: Captain Marvel Adventures #2

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: First upload: Captain Marvel Adventures #2  (Read 3187 times)

fever

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: fever
message icon
First upload: Captain Marvel Adventures #2
« on: December 19, 2006, 01:12:32 PM »

Quick test to make sure I did it right... CMA #2 should be on the FTP site now. If I did it correctly, let me know, because I've got several more to provide.  :D
ip icon Logged

Aussie500

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: Aussie500
message icon
Re: First upload: Captain Marvel Adventures #2
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 12:30:58 PM »

l have added it to the site thanks for uploading fever
ip icon Logged

Jim Grim

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: Jim Grim
message icon
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 05:33:35 PM »

Anyone else having problems readings/decompressing this file?  I use a Mac and I've tried both ComicBookLover and FFView - neither can read and both reports an error.  I've also tried various utilities to decompress (StuffIt Expander, UnRar, etc.).

If someone can tell me what they use that is successful, I'll give that a whirl.

-Jim
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 09:22:18 PM »

Anyone else having problems readings/decompressing this file?  I use a Mac and I've tried both ComicBookLover and FFView - neither can read and both reports an error.  I've also tried various utilities to decompress (StuffIt Expander, UnRar, etc.).

If someone can tell me what they use that is successful, I'll give that a whirl.

-Jim

Thanks for the upload...for some odd reason, now that I'm on vacation I've forgotten my password for the download site (but can remember the password for the message site, go figure), so it'll be another week until I can open the book. I do look foward to it though  ;D

B.
ip icon Logged

Aratak

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2006, 02:43:52 AM »

-Jim

Not working for me, either. Converted it into a .rar file and it came up as "corrupt headers." Tsk.
ip icon Logged

Serj

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2006, 03:14:28 PM »

PM me if you want your password reset etc

-Jim

Thanks for the upload...for some odd reason, now that I'm on vacation I've forgotten my password for the download site (but can remember the password for the message site, go figure), so it'll be another week until I can open the book. I do look foward to it though  ;D

B.
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2006, 09:41:36 PM »

PM me if you want your password reset etc

-Jim

B.

Thanks Serj. I'm gonna wait it out though...I have serveral months of regular comics reading to catch up on, so the break will still be fruitful.  ;D

B.
ip icon Logged

citaltras

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2006, 05:48:24 PM »

-Jim

The file is broken. I downloaded it twice and it is not a valid rar file. I suggest the administrators
to delete it from the server.

Citaltras
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.