in house dollar bill thumbnail
In-House Image
 Total: 42,817 books
 New: 191 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Buck Ryan Four d. Jones

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Buck Ryan Four d. Jones  (Read 1601 times)

wiseman

message icon
Buck Ryan Four d. Jones
« on: April 08, 2019, 09:16:47 AM »

Hi everybody. It seems to me that lately is rather difficult to comunicate with CB+. Now, I have two new Buck Ryan. I'm also working on Four D. Jones. I have the first half of it's complete run ready. May be of some interest here?  Thanks.
Gianfranco
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 09:23:04 AM by wiseman »
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Buck Ryan Four d. Jones
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 04:35:34 PM »

Hi Gianfranco, Buck Ryan, yes please!  I'm still not sure about Four D Jones, although I was a huge fan of the strip.  Let me do a bit of research just to check up that it'll be o.k. to host here. We don't want to upset the  Express.
If you send me the Ryan links, I'll upload them for you, if that's acceptable.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 04:37:56 PM by paw broon »
ip icon Logged

wiseman

message icon
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 08:20:54 PM »

Here the Ryan links. For the 78
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 04:31:14 PM »

Thanks for the links, Gianfranco.  Although they are a bit later than we would have liked, we haven't had any problems with all the previous stories, so we'll give them a go.
I'm still not sure about Four D. Jones. Bear with me, please.
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2019, 05:15:05 PM »

Nope.  There is a problem with the BR files.  I'll take them apart and have a look.  Might take me a wee while as I have other non comic stuff to do, and like you Gianfranco, I'm knackered.
ip icon Logged

wiseman

message icon
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2019, 05:29:50 PM »

Okay. By the way, speaking about Daily Express, I have also something of Gun Law. I reckon, it's equally under risk, isn't it?
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2019, 03:07:32 PM »

Success.  Your 2 Buck Ryan stories are now up and available ;D
ip icon Logged

wiseman

message icon
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2019, 02:37:51 PM »

Great! I'm sorry for the troubles I give you. Really I don't understand what is going wrong with my files.
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2019, 03:28:19 PM »

No trouble.  The important thing is that they are up and available.
I think the problem might be how you're zipping up the individual pages.  Send me a pm about how you're doing it, please. I also wondered about how you were creating your front page. 
ip icon Logged

wiseman

message icon
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2019, 04:01:31 PM »

Well, I reckon that the best thing is return to the old way. I'll send you the strips and the rest of the work will be all on your strong shoulders. :)
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.