in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,818 books
 New: 192 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Thank You/Thank You/Thank You

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Thank You/Thank You/Thank You  (Read 1283 times)

CEPubdude

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: CEPubdude
message icon
Thank You/Thank You/Thank You
« on: December 29, 2009, 08:51:39 PM »

Hey Fellas,

Thanks soo much for all that you are doing for the Golden Age!  I'm a lifetime silver age guy that only discovered there were comics before the 50's about 8 years ago (talk about tunnel vision).  So your awesome website is like living in Candyland to say the least!

I'm also the indie publisher for Comic Enterprise (CE) Publishing Group,
http://cepublishing.wetpaint.com/
where I've put out some Golden Age and anything age format books with my friends you might want to check out.  I'd love to post some links to your website and put an ad in our books for you.  If you have a standard ad or artwork to build one, please let me know.

And if you guys have any great ideas for any Golden Age characters you'd like to see "resurrected", I'm looking for a good fit that won't land me in the courtroom.  I plan on reprinting the original stories and continuing the storyline "in-situ", and have allot of ideas but would love to hear more. :)

My buddy Jim Shelly turned me onto you from the great Flasback Universe.  That guy is the greatest!!

Thanks again,
Mike
ip icon Logged

Roygbiv666

• VIP
message icon
Re: Thank You/Thank You/Thank You
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 03:26:38 AM »

For some Public Domain (PD) Characters, check out http://pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Public_Domain_Super_Heroes

Keep in mind - they ain't lawyers, so if you really want to be sure a characters is PD, do some research.  :)
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 01:39:37 PM »

Just bought your books Mike. I have not had time to read them but looking over them shows some promising stuff. I am sure I will like some more than others just like in the GA. Glad you like GAC. As we say must characters should be pd but if quistionable consult a lawyer. BTW I would love to see some adventures of my avatar character SPARKMAN.
ip icon Logged

Yoc

• Past Member
message icon
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 11:07:07 PM »

The only 'existing art' is in the banner here. 
Good luck with the books CEPubdude!
ip icon Logged

CEPubdude

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: CEPubdude
message icon
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 03:54:18 AM »

Woah! Thanks for the great new GA resource list.  And thanks Narf for your support.  Sparkman can make an appearance anytime in All-Smash.  I'll post a banner link if I can on wetpaint.
Thanks again for all you guys do.
--Mike
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.