in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,818 books
 New: 192 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

hi.

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: hi.  (Read 1100 times)

LimaBD

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: LimaBD
message icon
hi.
« on: January 18, 2010, 11:10:11 PM »

hello everyone. i created an account here a few weeks back but for some reason the page wouldn't work whenever i would try to open it. luckily its back and this is my first post. im new here and also to classic comics in general. im looking for suggestions on any old school sci-fi and fantasy comics that id be able to find here. and while im at it, any mystery and horror. but sci-fi and fantasy is definitely my priority. thanks every one.
ip icon Logged

Yoc

• Past Member
message icon
Re: hi.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 11:26:04 PM »

Welcom LBD,
The site is packed with lots of horror especially.  We've got a few sci-fi books as well.

Of the top of my head you could try -
Beyond and Eerie(Ace), Alarming Tales and Black Cat (Harvey) or Planet (Fiction House) and there's several one-shot Avon sci-fi books like An Earth Man On Venus, Attack On Planet Mars and Out of This World. 

I'm sure the others will have some recommendations.

Enjoy the goodies,
-Yoc
ip icon Logged

LimaBD

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: LimaBD
message icon
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 11:27:53 PM »

thanks yoc, that was very helpful of you. ill make sure to check those out.
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 01:58:08 AM »

The ever popular Charlton had a little of everything
ip icon Logged

Astaldo711

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 09:17:30 PM »

Welcome LimaBD!
As Narf mentioned Planet Comics is one of my favorites. The covers alone are terrific. I don't know how much sci-fi / fantasy it has but I've always liked Adventures into the Unknown by ACG.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.