in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,813 books
 New: 194 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Hello there :)

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Hello there :)  (Read 633 times)

AlexXavier

message icon
Hello there :)
« on: February 20, 2020, 04:47:23 PM »

Hello to everybody 😄 I'm Alex, 26 years old, from Romanian and come across this site after watching a YouTube video about an inker in the old days.
ip icon Logged

The Australian Panther

• VIP
message icon
Re: Hello there :)
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 11:01:48 PM »

Hello Alex and Welcome. We have members from most countries in the world I think.  If you were watching a YOUTUBE Video on an inker, you are probably interested in comic art. Much to see, learn and enjoy here.
On the forum page - right hand side you see a window with a red bar Latest Comics. Always good to check that out each time you log in. Also Next to Latest Comics in the red bar there is a small down arrow click on that and you'll find a range of choices. Click on RANDOM 12 - which changes every couple of days and its a good way of finding things you didn't know about and might have missed.
Welcome and enjoy!           
ip icon Logged

AlexXavier

message icon
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 06:13:00 AM »

Yeah, I like to know behind the scenes stuffs in the comic field. Even though I didn't live in that time I feel a nostalgia whenever I see something related in the 60's-80's.
And thank you for showing me around the site :D
ip icon Logged

Andrew999

message icon
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2020, 05:26:33 PM »

Bun venit Alex!

Am lucrat
ip icon Logged

AlexXavier

message icon
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2020, 06:11:34 PM »

Bună :D

Da, este o țară frumoasă; mai ales cui
ip icon Logged

Andrew999

message icon
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2020, 08:34:34 AM »

Buna

Nu, nu sunt rom
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2020, 06:00:20 PM »

Welcome to CB+, Alex.  Unlike Andrew, I can't do this in Romanian.  Italian and French I can manage but that's it.
Lots to find and enjoy here so go to it.
ip icon Logged

AlexXavier

message icon
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2020, 08:38:28 PM »

ip icon Logged

AlexXavier

message icon
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2020, 08:39:40 PM »

Welcome to CB+, Alex.  Unlike Andrew, I can't do this in Romanian.  Italian and French I can manage but that's it.
Lots to find and enjoy here so go to it.

Thank you <3  I sure will :D
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.