in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,813 books
 New: 194 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Game Designer here

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Game Designer here  (Read 378 times)

beardedinlair

message icon
Game Designer here
« on: February 28, 2020, 02:22:27 PM »

Hello. I'm creating a solo sandbox rpg, with a working title of Public Domain Game. I'm in the early stages of sorting out the rules. If anyone wants to help, or playtest, send me a PM! Also, is there a way to choose a completely random comic from all the comics on this site? Thanks!
Edit:
I just found the random 12 button! Specifics for playtesting, I'm looking for someone willing to do an hour on Roll20, text only. The character you create could end up in the final book.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 02:57:09 PM by beardedinlair »
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Game Designer here
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 05:49:31 PM »

Hi beardedinlair.  Welcome to CB+.  Unfortunately, I'm not your man for this as I've never played a computer game. Embarrassed to admit that I didn't understand the tech stuff in your post.
I do have a lot of superhero characters that I wrote basic backgrounds for but that was years ago.  Perhaps other members will take up the opportunity.
ip icon Logged

beardedinlair

message icon
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2020, 06:16:39 AM »

I'm making a tabletop rpg. Roll20 is just a big chatroom, basically. https://roll20.net/
ip icon Logged

Andrew999

message icon
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2020, 08:43:09 AM »

I had a look at the Roll20 website and it looks fun. Count me in for a game when you get further down the line.

Welcome to the site too!
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.