in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,813 books
 New: 194 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Hello from a Vintage Paper Addict

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Hello from a Vintage Paper Addict  (Read 411 times)

markseifert

message icon
Hello from a Vintage Paper Addict
« on: May 30, 2020, 06:15:15 PM »

Hello Everyone --

I'm a LONG time fan of this site, have browsed through it for years and love it.  I just finished scanning my copy of Gulf Funny Weekly #225 for my own research use, noticed there was no copy here, and figured it was time to start giving back. (which I will do as soon as I read the instructions for that ;) )

Beyond that, I'm proud to say I've probably got one of the best private collections of dime novels and story papers in the world, and also lots of 19th Century comic papers and the like, and focus on pre-WWI material for my personal collection.

I also write about old paper here:
https://bleedingcool.com/author/mark-seifert/

In any case, thanks to everyone who contributes here. I'm very grateful.

Mark
ip icon Logged

Andrew999

message icon
Re: Hello from a Vintage Paper Addict
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 07:40:54 PM »

Hi Mark,

I'm a fan of yours on Bleeding Cool which I have on a shortcut. It's great to have you here!
ip icon Logged

markseifert

message icon
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 08:21:11 PM »

Hi Mark,

I'm a fan of yours on Bleeding Cool which I have on a shortcut. It's great to have you here!

Thanks! Very kind of you to say.
ip icon Logged

The Australian Panther

• VIP
message icon
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 12:37:16 AM »

I'm also aware of Bleeding Cool, which I have browsed more than once. Good site!   
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2020, 01:44:57 PM »

Hi Mark and welcome to CB+. I'm showing my ignorance here as I wasn't aware of Bleeding Cool.  But I am now and I've bookmarked it.  Thanks for the link.  Enjoy yourself.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.