in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,817 books
 New: 194 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Sequential online

Pages: 1 [2]

topic icon Author Topic: Sequential online  (Read 3149 times)

Sequential

message icon
Re: Sequential online
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2023, 04:51:09 PM »

For anyone in the Edinburgh area copies of the zine will be available at ECAF this Saturday.

See the link below for details of what's on and who else is there. This is the last year of Sha Nazirs BHP running the event and they are liquidating their stock so some bargains to be had if anything takes your fancy. It's free and a very relaxed event for a casual browse.

http://www.comicartfest.com/
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2023, 05:12:13 PM »

Have you booked a table then? 
While I'm not sure if I can make this one, Vince might well turn up.  If so, say hello, although I'm sure he has the run of Sequential.
ip icon Logged

Sequential

message icon
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2023, 07:05:19 PM »

Whilst Sequential maybe doesn't have many readers among the CB+ fraternity to the ones that are here though we wish you all a happy New year when it comes. In 2024 we will have two projects on the way the first of which is Sequential: The Interviews with the second project hopefully in the autumn.
ip icon Logged

Sequential

message icon
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2024, 01:25:05 PM »

Check out the website at https://sequential.online/ for an update on our plans for 2024.
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2024, 03:30:45 PM »

Re. the publicity for Sequential, The Interviews.
Nobody ran off to write elsewhere.  I am providing an article for Comics Scene, an issue of which will feature a look at the Glasgow comic shop, aka Books and Comics, it's origins, and the important part it played in Glasgow's and Scotland's burgeoning comics fandom.
Why, because it was Sequential's editor who told me I'd be better off doing the aka thing - you never know, someone might interview me. ;)
In any case, aka, the business with which I was closely connected for so long, is about to celebrate it's 40th anniversary.
I'm always happy to write for Sequential, it's a great, wee fanzine.

https://sequential.online/
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2024, 08:56:12 AM »

We're getting off-topic, mainly thanks to me, so later today I'll create a topic for aka and move some comments there, leaving this section for Sequential.
Although, an aka topic won't garner much, if any, interest.  But, you never know ;)
ip icon Logged

Sequential

message icon
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2024, 03:56:06 PM »

A juggling of commitments has meant that we now have a March/April release date for the digital edition of the Interview special before a return in November with a themed release where we already have an agreement with wonderful artist for the cover. Exciting times and not a begging bowl in sight.

Keep up with any developments on our social media or our website www.sequential.online
ip icon Logged

Sequential

message icon
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2024, 09:29:31 PM »

If you pop over to the website www.Sequential.online we now have a cover for the digital edition up.
ip icon Logged
Comic Book Plus In-House Image

Sequential

message icon
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2024, 05:21:11 PM »

Just got confirmation of an interview with a long chased comic book legend. I hadn't planned on doing any single issues of Sequential this year but depending on the timing I might sneak out a smaller issue dedicated to this guy and I have a feeling that the digital edition will go down well for those who can't get hold of a physical copy. It's either that or hold back the interview special which is pretty much a defacto best of to include it. Much to consider tomorrow over tea and crumpets.
ip icon Logged

Sequential

message icon
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2024, 10:26:34 AM »

Well we've made our decision!

For an update check out www.sequential.online

A month or so until our "Best of" interview special is out and it'll be there that we reveal the subject of our mystery interview.

Stay tuned because the best is yet to be.
ip icon Logged

Sequential

message icon
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2024, 08:48:48 PM »

Well we got the first edition of the interview special done double quick so it's now available at a special price to everyone on CB+. Head over to https://sequential.yourwebsitespace.com/store for a gander! :)
ip icon Logged

crashryan

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2024, 11:26:08 PM »

Uhhh...the website says it costs 999 GBP.
ip icon Logged

Sequential

message icon
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2024, 08:38:22 AM »

Absolute bargain :)
ip icon Logged

Sequential

message icon
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2024, 02:09:29 PM »

Sequential is delighted to have been invited along to a wonderful event we have wanted to attend for many years but never managed to get along to. The Lake Como festival is known for having a very good line up of artists and this year is no exception.

Any one here attended Lake Como in the past?

https://www.lccaf.com/artists
ip icon Logged

Sequential

message icon
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2024, 02:59:14 PM »

Glasgow based comic readers!

In the coming weeks we shall be announcing a giveaway of all our Sequential back issues on a first come first served basis from our favourite Glasgow comic shop. There are a few wee extras tucked away inside some of the issues from Marvel, DC Thomson and DC artists that we had intended displaying at some point but what the heck. Keep your eyes peeled on our social media for the announcement.
ip icon Logged

Yoc

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2024, 02:01:59 PM »

Very generous offering!
I hope the event goes well.

-Yoc
ip icon Logged

Sequential

message icon
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2024, 04:33:55 PM »

Many thanks Yoc
ip icon Logged

Sequential

message icon
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2024, 01:53:23 PM »

A small update on the Sequential website regarding issue #12. Check it out at the web address below.

www.sequential.online
ip icon Logged
Pages: 1 [2]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.