in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,806 books
 New: 184 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

The Unknown Complete Collection

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: The Unknown Complete Collection  (Read 518 times)

FraBig

message icon
The Unknown Complete Collection
« on: August 27, 2020, 07:48:42 PM »

I'm working on a complete collection about the character published by Ace Comics called "The Unknown", that appeared in Four Favourites #21-#29, Super-Mystery Comics Vol 7 #4-#6 and Super-Mystery Comics Vol 8 #1-#6.

Here's more info:
https://pdsh.fandom.com/wiki/Unknown_(Ace)

I have a question about the type of collection: when I'll upload it in the site, should I place it in Superhero Collections or in another category?

Technically, the Unknown is a mystic creature that narrates some stories about normal people, and he barely interferes in their lives, so I'm not sure if I can consider him a "superhero".

Please let me know which category can be applied to this collection, thanks.
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
Re: The Unknown Complete Collection
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 09:59:49 AM »

You could upload it to the Compilations section.  There are a lot of stand alone compilations at the bottom.  If you do that, be sure to post a note on Comics Uploaded, with a link to the page.  That way we'll all know where to download it from ;D
ip icon Logged

FraBig

message icon
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2020, 06:45:27 AM »

Thanks for the help!
Should I put it in the Superhero Compilations area or in another kind of section?
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2020, 08:01:06 AM »

I'd suggest here:-

https://comicbookplus.com/?cid=1990
There are a lot of stand alone comps.  It's our general compilation list.  There's always a discussion to be had on what qualifies as a superhero and I look forward to reading your comp  so I can make up my mind on this guy. ;)
ip icon Logged

FraBig

message icon
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2020, 07:03:52 PM »

Oooh thanks! Now I get it. I'll upload it there, as soon as I've finished it. Thanks again!
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.