in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,820 books
 New: 189 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Greetings

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 2221 times)

Vkandis

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: Vkandis
message icon
Greetings
« on: April 22, 2010, 06:52:04 PM »

Stumbled across this site as I was looking for a copy of Is This Tomorrow.  Am looking for pieces of popular culture from the late 40s and early 50s for a project on the cold war.  Registered but after checking the control panel the numbers indicated I was not able to download.  Looked around for something indicated what else needs to be done.  If anyone could let me know I appreciate it.  This looks like a great site.
ip icon Logged

boox909

• VIP
message icon
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 08:10:46 PM »

Stumbled across this site as I was looking for a copy of Is This Tomorrow.  Am looking for pieces of popular culture from the late 40s and early 50s for a project on the cold war.  Registered but after checking the control panel the numbers indicated I was not able to download.  Looked around for something indicated what else needs to be done.  If anyone could let me know I appreciate it.  This looks like a great site.

Welcome to the site Vkandis! You are all set for downloading!

You should take a look in the ACE Comics folder for Atomic War (http://www.goldenagecomics.co.uk/index.php?cid=272) for starters.

B.  ;D

« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 08:25:29 PM by boox909 »
ip icon Logged

Vkandis

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: Vkandis
message icon
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 08:27:07 PM »

Welcome to the site Vkandis! You are all set for downloading!

You should take a look in the ACE Comics folder for Atomic War (http://www.goldenagecomics.co.uk/index.php?cid=272) for starters.

B.  ;D

Thanks, will definitely check out Atomic War
ip icon Logged

drbyteme

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: drbyteme
message icon
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 01:42:17 PM »

Howdy!
I ran across this site from an email. 
It is wonderful to see all these comic books from when I was a kid!

ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 03:08:38 PM »

Well we hope you enjoy reliving your childhood memories. Feel free to post any comments or musings.
ip icon Logged

seller35

• Past Member
  • avatar for old site member: seller35
message icon
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 06:21:29 PM »

Hello to All,

This is a great site! I always loved comics when I was a young boy about eighty years ago. I would love to download some comics but I am unable to do so----any help.

George
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 01:49:48 AM »

Greeting I guess you can tell you are good to go now. Enjoy
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.