in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,818 books
 New: 193 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

JVJ in Paris

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: JVJ in Paris  (Read 2130 times)

JVJ

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
JVJ in Paris
« on: May 08, 2010, 10:17:00 AM »

For those who would like to experience Paris vicariously,
here's a link to my world there.
http://www.bpib.com/paris/Paris%20Adventure.html

Enjoy, Jim (|:{>
ip icon Logged

Astaldo711

message icon
Re: JVJ in Paris
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 11:20:24 AM »

(sigh) This is as close as I'm ever going to get, so thanks for sharing Jim!
ip icon Logged

narfstar

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 12:07:42 PM »

My goal after retiring in five years is to do a Department of Defense teaching assignement in Europe (my wife's big choice) or Asia. Spend two years and see the world
ip icon Logged

JVJ

message icon
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 12:33:21 PM »

Good luck with your goals, narf.

(|:{>
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 12:15:22 PM »

Excellent.  Thoroughly enjoyed reading and seeing your expeditions. Fair puts me in the notion for another trip to Paris. Recognised many of the locations including in the Passages where, in a couple of the book shops, I've bought some lovely stuff, incl. a couple of original copies of Fantax.  Culture, food, wine, comics - sucha civilised place to be.  If only they'd stop all those wildcat strikes.  We got stuck in Nice a couple of years ago (not that that's much to complain about).
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.