in house dollar bill thumbnail
In-House Image
 Total: 42,817 books
 New: 194 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Hello!

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 384 times)

BabyHulk423

message icon
Hello!
« on: July 19, 2022, 03:01:39 AM »

Hello everyone! I am excited to become part of this community. I have been reading comic books since I discovered my dad's Spiderman Comics in 5th Grade. I am currently working on a YouTube channel where I build Legos and read comic books. The comic books will be read at the same time of the building, so I am very excited that I found this site that has free and legal comic books that I can read on my channel. I hope to get more people interested in the site and comic books in general :) Nothing is posted yet, but if you are curious about what channel here is the link!
MasterBuild
https://www.youtube.com/awesomeness42396
« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 03:17:18 AM by BabyHulk423 »
ip icon Logged

The Australian Panther

• VIP
message icon
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2022, 05:30:24 AM »

Welcome! Don't quite understand what you plan to do, but when you get something together, post the link here so we can comment.
In the meantime, join in and get to know the site.   
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Hello!
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2022, 02:46:23 PM »

Hello BabyHulk.  Welcome to CB+.  Lots to discover, read and enjoy. I'm not too sure either what to expect from your channel, but go to it.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.