in house dollar bill thumbnail
In-House Image
 Total: 42,806 books
 New: 184 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Amazing Man Complete Collection?

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Amazing Man Complete Collection?  (Read 733 times)

FraBig

message icon
Amazing Man Complete Collection?
« on: October 03, 2022, 04:18:51 PM »

Hi everyone! I was skimming through the 4 compilations we have on this site about Amazing Man and I noticed that there are some issues missing from those files: Stars & Stripes Comics #2-#6. Those issues feature appearances from Bill Everett's character too.
Here are those issues: https://comicbookplus.com/?cid=920

I was wondering if it would be needed to make a Complete Collection of Amazing Man's appearances, would you guys consider it useful? Let me know!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 04:49:07 PM by FraBig »
ip icon Logged

The Australian Panther

• VIP
message icon
Re: Amazing Man Complete Collection?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2022, 12:32:01 AM »

I definitely think it would be a good idea.
ip icon Logged

FraBig

message icon
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2022, 04:15:50 PM »

Cool! I'll be pleased to make it. I'm already working on it.
ip icon Logged

FraBig

message icon
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2022, 11:19:13 AM »

Do you guys think I should call the compilation "Amazing-Man" or "Amazing Man"? Because the former seems to be used more in covers, titles and text stories, while the latter is the one that usually appears in baloons inside the issues and it's the legal name of the "Amazing Man Comics" series.

I'm leaning towards the latter, mostly because the Amazing Man compilations we already have on here use that spelling, without the hyphen.

What do you think?
ip icon Logged

FraBig

message icon
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2022, 05:19:33 PM »

For anyone interested, here are the two parts of the complete compilation of Amazing Man's appearances:
Part 1: https://comicbookplus.com/?dlid=83073
Part 2: https://comicbookplus.com/?dlid=83074
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.