in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,782 books
 New: 194 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Hello!

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 250 times)

nzumel

message icon
Hello!
« on: April 18, 2023, 02:07:36 AM »

Hi There!

I just recently discovered this site, after picking up a remaindered copy of the PS Artbooks first collection of The Unseen, from Standard Comics. I really enjoyed it, and was doing a little online research and discovered this treasure trove!

I'm a big fan of ghost stories and weird fiction, not only comics, but prose fiction, too. Crime fiction is another of my loves. I'm also really excited to see the Darna comics in the Filipino Comics section of the site. I'm not terribly fluent in Pilipino, but trying to translate them (so I can read them properly) should be a fun project.

Anyway, happy to be here!
ip icon Logged

The Australian Panther

• VIP
message icon
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2023, 08:07:49 AM »

Welcome! Anything you can tell us about Philippino comcs would be welcome.
Enjoy!
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.