in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,818 books
 New: 192 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Blue Beetle (Fox) missing issues

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Blue Beetle (Fox) missing issues  (Read 257 times)

FraBig

message icon
Blue Beetle (Fox) missing issues
« on: May 11, 2023, 06:06:31 PM »

Hi everyone!

I'm probably having a Mandela effect, but I was pretty sure I checked before and all the Blue Beetle issues published by Fox were available. After checking today, it seems I'm wrong, and there are a few missing ones: #43, #48, #49, #50 and #59.

Now, it seems pretty weird to me because Blue Beetle is a pretty known and popular series. Also, during my researches I was pretty sure to have read the first page of Blue Beetle #59 (which is the only page that's different from the story reprinted in Space Adventures #13). But now BB #59 is completely missing.

If this is some sort of Mandela effect, I'm really surprised.

Either way, I'd be very grateful if somebody could upload the scans for the issues I mentioned above.

Thanks a lot!
ip icon Logged

SuperScrounge

• VIP
message icon
Re: Blue Beetle (Fox) missing issues
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2023, 09:06:47 AM »

According to the Grand Comics Database https://www.comics.org/series/127/ no issue 43 was published. So that's one off your list.
ip icon Logged

movielover

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2023, 12:26:10 PM »

Those issues aren't scanned
ip icon Logged

FraBig

message icon
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2023, 01:28:18 PM »

Thanks, Scrounge. I wasn't aware of that. I always double check with GCD but I missed that while researching.

Oh ok, Movielover, that's really a pity. I wonder if somebody has them and would like to scan them. They must be relatively rare if nobody ever thought about publishing their content online.

Seems like I'll need to pause the making of Volume 3 and focus on Volume 4. I don't like to make incomplete compilations.
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission: Our mission is to present free of charge, and to the widest audience, popular cultural works of the past. These are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We do not endorse these views, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

Disclaimer: We aim to house only Public Domain content. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further. Utilizing our downloadable content, is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.