in house dollar bill thumbnail
In-House Image
 Total: 42,813 books
 New: 194 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Anyone know how to contact jodyanimator?

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Anyone know how to contact jodyanimator?  (Read 2709 times)

ComicHost

message icon
Anyone know how to contact jodyanimator?
« on: September 04, 2010, 02:23:55 AM »

You know...  the VIP on this site best known (at least in terms of scanning comics) for uploading an obscene amount of unscanned Charltons?

I did try to PM him, but according to his profile, he hasn't been active since May of 2008 on here, so I'm not holding onto much hope that he'll ever read my message, let alone reply.  Are there any other forums/sites/blogs/hubs he's known to be active on?  Btw, can anyone confirm whether or not this is the same guy?

On a note related to the reason I want to contact him in the first place, is there anyone else known on the 'scene' for having really hard to find Charltons that have not been scanned and continuously scanning and uploading them for more than a few months, the way he has been known to, for some time?  If so, can you please direct me to said other people?

Thanks for any assistance provided!
ip icon Logged

JonTheScanner

• VIP & JVJ Project Member
message icon
Re: Anyone know how to contact jodyanimator?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 02:12:18 AM »

fett scans a lot of Charlton's and is pretty good at knowing what's done. You'd probably have a little more luck contacting fett on DCM as he seems to post more there.

I post some Charlton's, but nowadays they are all NMSs, bu tcome from non-posting scanners.
ip icon Logged

ComicHost

message icon
Re: Anyone know how to contact jodyanimator?
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 03:58:20 AM »

Thanks for the reply, Jon.  Always nice seeing you here, and the hubs!   :)
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.