in house dollar bill thumbnail
 Total: 42,782 books
 New: 213 books

small login logo

Please enter your details to login and enjoy all the fun of the fair!

Not a member? Join us here. Everything is FREE and ALWAYS will be.

Forgotten your login details? No problem, you can get your password back here.

Hi everyone!

Pages: [1]

topic icon Author Topic: Hi everyone!  (Read 285 times)

tinchex1982

message icon
Hi everyone!
« on: November 07, 2023, 06:58:15 PM »

I am pleased to join this group! I've been reading Golden Age comics on Marvel's unlimited app but their selection is scarce so a fellow from an order reading site (https://cmro.travis-starnes.com) recommended me this site and for what I was able to see it's wonderful!
Have a nice day, you all!
ip icon Logged

The Australian Panther

• VIP
message icon
Re: Hi everyone!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2023, 12:37:49 AM »

tinchex1982, Welcome!
Plenty to enjoy and learn here.
No Marvel/Atlas/Timely tho. Or DC or a couple of others. Because those companies works are not PD, Public Domain. 
But more than enough to keep you reading.
Please join in the 'Comments on the books' and contribute to the forum. I can assure you that there is a lot of iposts of interest in the Forum threads.
Again, welcome!   
ip icon Logged

paw broon

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Hi everyone!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2023, 04:50:11 PM »

And we're pleased to have you here,  tinchex1982.
As Panther writes, no Marvel, DC or other modern, mainstream stuff.  Just loads of comics, strips, compilations, in English and other languages.  There is so much good stuff in the Aus/NZ and British sections, and in the foreign language sections.  You might be surprised by the the sheer amount of non American comics there were at one time.
Please join in the conversations, reading group, and post your comments on what you find to read.
Enjoy your time here
ip icon Logged
Pages: [1]

Comic Book Plus In-House Image
Mission and Disclaimer: The mission of Comic Book Plus is to present completely free of charge, and to the widest possible audience, popular cultural works of the past. These records are offered as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. They are historical documents reflecting the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times. We at Comic Book Plus do not endorse the views expressed in these, which may contain content offensive to modern users.

We aim to house only content in the Public Domain. If you suspect that any of our material may be infringing copyright, then please use our contact page to let us know. So we can investigate further.